Why you should go
- Visit the highlights of the bustling Ho Chi Minh city and see history at the Cu Chi tunnel
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Thien Hau pagoda
- China town
- Big Market
- Cu Chi Tunnels
| Number of persons|| 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9|| 10|| 11|
| Total price in USD|| 145|| 155|| 165|| 195|| 210|| 225|| 235|| 245|| 270|| 280|| 290|
- Land transfer in air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangement
- We start the tour from the colonial-style Post Office and then proceed to Notre Dame Cathedral. Next, we visit Thien Hau pagoda and a specific feature that does not exist in any other city of Vietnam - a bustling Chinatown, where every board is in two languages - Chinese and Vietnamese, and so are the communication languages of the inhabitants. In the centre of this exciting area is a grandiose market : "Cho Lon", i.e. The Big Market. A lot of Chinese living in this quarter have obtained great trading success with their know-how, wisdom and energy.
- After lunch in Saigon (at your own expense), head northwest to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the very few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war was. Return to Saigon in late afternoon. End of tour.
- You MUST contact JAHAN at 0084-982278908 at least 48 hours before your tour date in order to reconfirm your reservation and arrange your pick-up. Please give your name and specify that you booked your tour with Jahan
- Failure to call will result in a "no show" reservation which will not be eligible for refund.
- On the day of the tour, please be ready at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up